Sunday, February 12, 2017
Registration is at Harry’s Westgate Pub & Grill, 65 Westgate Drive, at the Westgate Mall. Race start is in D.W. Field Park, 0.25 mi. from the Pub.
- 29 and under
$30 MARATHON SPORTS gift certificates to overall and 40+ winners
- Mile Markers/splits every mile and one Water Station on the Course
- Post-race party: pasta/chili and one free beer or soft drink for all runners
- Westgate Lanes family entertainment: bowling, billiards, video games
- $25 For Pre-Entry (postmarked by Feb. 6th) $20 for CRR, GFRC, GNBTC, TIR & WRR club members
- $30 after Feb. 8th through race day (Race-day registration: 9:30-10:30 AM)
Please check www.colonialrunners.org for race updates.
If the City of Brockton deems the park unsafe for running the race will be rescheduled to March 4, 2017.
Be one of the 1st 200 registered runners and get a pair of runner’s gloves.
Contact Race Director Dan Inglis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Take Route 24 to Exit 18A, onto Route 27 East. At the first traffic light, turn left into Westgate Mall, and immediately bear right onto the perimeter road. At the end of the road, turn right. Harry’s Westgate Pub and Grill is 0.2 mile on the left. Click here for door to door directions.