2018 Grand Prix Competition Rules
- There are 12 races in the series. Up to 8 races will be counted in a runner's point total for the year.
- Age Categories for both Men and Women will be 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69 and 70 & Above. A runner's age category for the year will be determined by his/her age as of the date of the first race on the schedule for that year Participants cannot earn points in more than one age category. 10 points will be awarded to the top Colonial Road Runner finisher in a race in each age category, 9 points to the second finisher, etc. All finishers will receive at least one point.
- Once the Grand Prix director has compiled the member point totals for a race, the results will be posted on www.colonialrunners.org and an email will be sent out to the club membership. Members should review the results and notify the Grand Prix director of any corrections or omissions.
- To be eligible for an award, a member must run a minimum of 6 of the 12 events. All races run will be scored, however only those members with six or more races completed will be eligible for an award.
- Awards will be given at the annual club banquet to the top three men and women in each age category.